You Can Make A Difference Today!
By donating to Center for Domestic Peace.
Each year, we help more than 4,500 individuals affected by domestic violence.
By Mail: Center for Domestic Peace, 734 A Street, San Rafael, CA 94901-3923.
By Phone: Call 415-457-2464.
Online: Click the blue "Donate Now" button above. Please note: your donation will apear on your credit card as Give2Charity, not Center for Domestic Peace.
We rely on the generosity of many individuals and groups to support our work in Marin and beyond. Thank you!
We are a 501(c)3: Tax ID: 94-2415856.
The House that Love Built: Saving Lives One Room at a Time on Crowdrise
To contact the Development Department directly, please call or email Marla Hedlund, Development and Community Relations Manager: 415.526.2543 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please consider becoming a MONTHLY DONOR. Your hassle-free, reoccurring donation will provide a consistent and reliable source of funds that will allow us to plan ahead. Your credit card will be automatically charged, which you can suspend at any time. Know that your monthly investment will be put to work immediately!
Have you watched our latest video? This will show you what we are doing for children in our shelter and transitional housing programs - A Look Inside: Changing the Future for Children
You can make a lasting difference in someone’s life!
- $60 - Fund the hotline for one day: provide a resource for information in a time of crisis
- $100 - 2 hours of advocacy services: empowers an individual in the legal system
- $125 - 2 nights in the shelter: secures a safe place to escape to and enough time to create a safety plan
- $500 - Reeducation classes for batterers: helps support our batterer’s intervention programs to end the cycle of violence
- $1500 - Rent for one month in Second Step: offers self-esteem and self-confidence that comes with economic independence.
- $100,000 - Help us put an elevator in our administration building so we can be ADA compliant!
Other ways to help:
- Designate Center for Domestic Peace as a beneficiary in your Will or Trust. Click here for more information about planned giving.
- Visit our wishlist for other items we need!
- Organize an old cell phone drive and donate them to us. (We have raised more than $7,500 from old cell phones and mobile devices to date!)
- Shop at Amazon? Choose AmazonSmile and support C4DP (MAWS).
- Contribute through eScrip, iGive, Network for Good, UniversalGiving, etc.
- Host a fundraising event and donate the proceeds.
- Host a House Party! It's so easy! Read the Fundraising Houseparties 1 2 3.pdf
- Donate your CAR! Click HERE to find out how to make C4DP the beneficiary.
- Hand out educational brochures at your office, school, congregation or neighborhood.
- Invite a representative to speak at your organization or business.
- Talk to your employer about setting up a matching gifts program or having us give a seminar on domestic violence workplace policies and employee awareness.
- Volunteer your special talents.
- Take one of our Continuing Education Workshops in domestic violence for CEU credits for licensed nurses, psychologists and social workers.