Invest in a safer tomorrow!
Give to Center for Domestic Peace. We are a 501(c)3: Tax ID: 94-2415856.
Each year, we help more than 4,500 individuals affected by domestic violence. You can see our annual report by clicking here.
By Mail: Center for Domestic Peace, 734 A Street, San Rafael, CA 94901-3923.
By Phone: Call 415-457-2464.
Online: Click the blue "Donate Now" button above. Or click here!
We rely on the generosity of many individuals and groups to support our work in Marin and beyond. Thank you!
To contact the Development Department directly, please call or email Marla Hedlund, Development and Community Relations Officer: 415.526.2543 or email@example.com.
*Please consider becoming a MONTHLY DONOR. Your hassle-free, reoccurring donation will provide a consistent and reliable source of funds that will allow us to plan ahead. Your credit card will be automatically charged, which you can suspend at any time. Know that your monthly investment will be put to work immediately!
Have you watched our latest video? This will show you what we are doing for children in our shelter and transitional housing programs - A Look Inside: Changing the Future for Children
You can make a lasting difference in someone’s life!
- $60 - Fund the hotline for one day: provide a resource for information in a time of crisis
- $100 - 2 hours of advocacy services: empowers an individual in the legal system
- $125 - 2 nights in the shelter: secures a safe place to escape to and enough time to create a safety plan
- $500 - Reeducation classes for batterers: helps support our batterer’s intervention programs to end the cycle of violence
- $1800 - Rent for one month in Second Step: offers self-esteem and self-confidence that comes with economic independence.
- $100,000 - Help us put an elevator in our administration building so we can be ADA compliant!